General characteristics of the specialty
5В070400 – Computing and Software
Computer systems from the tool for mathematical calculations has become a universal means of information processing, condusive perfect software that can solve the most complex problems in almost all spheres of human activity - the economy, energy, industry, research and others.
The sphere of professional activity of graduates are public and private companies and organizations to develop, implement and use computer equipment and software in various fields, namely mechanical engineering, metallurgy, transport, telecommunications, science and education, health, agriculture, the service sector, administrative management, economics, business, management of different technologies, that is, in almost all spheres of human activity.
The objects of professional activity of graduates are:
- computers, systems and networks;
- computer systems of information processing and management;
- computer aided design;
- Software, computer equipment and information systems (programs, software and systems).
- Mathematical, informational, technical, ergonomic, organizational and legal support for these systems.
Bachelor on specialty 5В070400 – Computing and Software can perform the following professional activities:
- planning and design;
- production and technology;
- experimental research;
- organizational and managerial.
Bachelor on specialty 5В070400 –Computing and Software in accordance with the fundamental and special preparation can carry out the objects of professional activity of the following functions:
- designing and operating information systems;
- operation of operational and information systems;
- administration of systems and networks;
- maintenance of information systems;
- testing systems;
- provision of software and hardware protection
- design components of the architecture of hardware and software systems and related human-machine interfaces;
- the use of computer technology, programming tools for the implementation of computer information processing and control systems;
- installation, configuration and maintenance of system, tool and application software, computer science and computer information processing and control systems;
- maintenance of software, computer information processing and control systems.
The areas of professional activity are the development and operation of mathematical, informational, technical, ergonomic, organizational and legal support of:
- computers, systems, and networking systems;
- computer information processing and control systems;
- computer-aided design;
- software computer equipment computer systems of information processing and management (programs, software and systems).