XII Republican student subject Olympiad in specialty 6B08101 – «Agronomy»The XII Republican online subject Olympiad of higher education institutions in the direction of "agronomy"has ended.
The main goal of the Olympiad is to form the professional competence of future specialists and develop their functional literacy. It also allows teachers to successfully develop their professionalism and establish contacts with competent teachers. A special feature of this 2020 Olympics is that it is held online.
22 students took part in the XII Republican Olympiad on educational programs "agronomy", 20 of them - in Kazakh, 2 - in Russian. They represented 9 Kazakhstan regional higher education institutions.
The Olympiad was held in two stages. in the first stage, participants completed 50 test tasks in the disciplines of "crop Production" and"Agriculture".
At the second stage, we completed situational tasks in the same disciplines. Situational tasks consisted of 2 tasks with 25 points each, and a total score of 50 points. At the end of the Olympiad, the winners were awarded diplomas of I, II, III degrees.
– 3rd year student of the Kazakh national agrarian University Nabieva Zhansaule Rakhatkyzy
– 3rd year student of the Kazakh national agrarian University Zhaksylyk Tansholpan Rakhymzhankyzy
– 4th year student of the North Kazakhstan state University named after M. Kozybayev Shaimerden Aliya Marskyzy
- 4th year student of the Kazakh agrotechnical University.S. Seifullin Tezekbaeva Ainash Erbolovna
- 3rd year student of Kokshetau state University named after sh. Ualikhanov Serikbay Arailym Kayratkyzy
- 3rd year student of the West Kazakhstan agrarian and technical University. Zhangir Khan Dusembaeva Anar Mutygullina
According to the results of the Olympiad, KazNAU students showed high results.