1-2 year bachelor students, as well as 3 year students with a 5-year term of study are allowed to take part the competition.
To participate in the competition, students must collect the following documents:
1. A copy of the passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Education certificate (transcript of current performance certified by the seal of the university)
3. Document confirming the level of knowledge of an English language:
- Kazakhstan university test result (at least level B2)
4. The written consent of the parents, trustees, legal representatives of the applicant to travel abroad, if he does not reach the age of 18 at the time of departure from the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5. A document on the composition of the family to confirm the large family of the student.
6. A document confirming the absence of parents of the student (for the category of students belonging to orphans or students left without parental care).
7. A document confirming the student’s disability.
Dear students, we ask you to provide all the above-stated documents in file folders, and also on all interesting questions address in the center of academic mobility and international educational programs.
Main building, 36 cab.,
Winner of the republican project «The Best Student of 2018»
Published: 19 December, 2018 | Views: 1482
The national movement "Bobek" with assistance of the Congress of youth of Kazakhstan organized the republican project "The Best Student of 2018".
Students checked their knowledge
Published: 25 February, 2014 | Views: 2102
Qualitative education of students is not an only task of contemporary higher institutions.
Digital technologies in the sphere land use planning and inventory...
Published: 19 February, 2020 | Views: 78
On 12 February 2020 for students studying under the educational program "Land Resources " and "Land Cadastre" at the department "Land...
Уникальных просмотров: 190 Дата публикации: 2020-01-31 16:04:50 Индекс популярности: 2.9688 Ваш IP: 188.8.131.52