FACULTY HISTORYIn 1934 the Engineering Department, the first and the only in the Republic was opened which prepared engineers – mechanics in specialty "Mechanization of agricultural production." The faculty "Electrification of Agriculture" was organized in 1950,and "Engineering - Pedagogical Faculty " was founded in 1983. Today ,the Faculty of Engineering is the successor of their traditions. Our faculty is very proud of graduates, and expresses them great gratitude for their faithfulness to Alma-Mater.
Казахский национальный аграрный университет